Let's go with a list on this one:
- My poor Lexi girl has a uti. You didn't know dogs got those? This is her second one. Awesome. She is on medication so hopefully it will be gone soon! I seriously feel so sorry for her...
- This requires me to take her outside every 5 minutes. Torture in freezing weather.
- For all of those people who complain about how hot it is, the weather at this moment is why I will take hot weather over cold weather any day. Something about being cold just paralizes me!
- I haven't had more than 16 kids any day this week. They are pretty much all sick with the flu. I am hoping and praying that I have bathed in hand sanitizer enough to keep it away from me. I have had at least 4 absent and sent 1 home on top of that every day this week.
- You would not believe the number of kids who do not know the concept of blowing their nose. I find that hard to believe, but seriously....I have talked about it no less than 20 times this week.
- I can't wait for Valentine's Day...such a happy little holiday. Who doesn't like a day that focuses on love?!?! Even when I was single, I still celebrated. It might have been with a heart shaped pizza from Papa John's but I still celebrated! :)