Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random....

I'm trying to be better about blogging but the winter weather just makes me feel so blah! I could never live somewhere that is gloomy most of the year. It's safe to say that I will never move to London!

Let's go with a list on this one:
  • My poor Lexi girl has a uti. You didn't know dogs got those? This is her second one. Awesome. She is on medication so hopefully it will be gone soon! I seriously feel so sorry for her...
  • This requires me to take her outside every 5 minutes. Torture in freezing weather.
  • For all of those people who complain about how hot it is, the weather at this moment is why I will take hot weather over cold weather any day. Something about being cold just paralizes me!
  • I haven't had more than 16 kids any day this week. They are pretty much all sick with the flu. I am hoping and praying that I have bathed in hand sanitizer enough to keep it away from me. I have had at least 4 absent and sent 1 home on top of that every day this week.
  • You would not believe the number of kids who do not know the concept of blowing their nose. I find that hard to believe, but seriously....I have talked about it no less than 20 times this week.
  • I can't wait for Valentine's Day...such a happy little holiday. Who doesn't like a day that focuses on love?!?! Even when I was single, I still celebrated. It might have been with a heart shaped pizza from Papa John's but I still celebrated! :)
Gotta run....some little furry pup with sad eyes has to go outside. AGAIN! Let's all hold hands and pray that the sickness that is all around me vanishes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment