Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2years???

How in the world has it been 2 years since I posted on this thing?? Time flies when you're having fun I guess! So many things have happened since then. Hmmmmmm, where to start? Lets just go with a list, shall we?
-The wedding actually happened and it was so.much.fun. Wish we could have another one!
-Moved grade levels at new school, moved back to old school and have finished teaching a full year there. Too much moving if you ask me. I shall hopefully not move for a very, very long time!
-Celebrated our one year anniversary with a wedding of one of our bffs and a getaway to Hotel Galvez a week or so later
-Lots of our friends have had babies but none of our own yet
-Traveled to Germany and Italy, Nevis for our honeymoon, some really fun girls trips, Gulf Shores with family, Boston and Foxboro, Vegas and an upcoming trip to France!

I'm going for a goal of posting once a month..hopefully I'll be back before another 2years! Haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment